Here is our final edit, we have taken feedback from our first edit and worked on it to achive this.
We collected our feedback over several days and received mostly good feedback, and some constructive criticism. A group member posted on his Facebook so people could comment on their opinions and we also shot a video to show live audience reactions
Here are some screenshots of our audience feedback on Facebook.
Here is video in which we discuss how we believe we have improved from our preliminary video to our final edit.
For the production of our media video we used an array of different technologies.
For the physical filming we used
- tripod- this was used to steady our shots
- steady cam- this again was to make our moving and tracking shots more steady
- camera- to shoot the film
- chargers- to make sure we dint run out of battery
- Iphone mount- we used this on the tripod and steady cam so that it would not fall out
- Filming- I learned the importance of steady shots, as well as the use of different angles to make viewing more enjoyable. I
- Editing- I learned to use varying editing software such as sony vegas pro and final cut. Moreover an overall understanding of the Internet was needed to research and tutor yourself. Finally Powerpoint, Prezi, Youtube and wordpress where used to display our results.
Here is an anotated version of our video in which we describe what would attact veiwers to our film.
Here is a screenshot of my presentation i made on pressie, Please follow the link provided to watch the full prezi.